Allied Air Conditioning & Heating provides professional air conditioning and heating repair and routine service. Our technicians are fully trained and our work is bonded and insured. We will respect your home and family and try to get your air conditioning or heating system back in operation as quickly as possible. After inspecting your system, we will discuss available options and costs with you. When your system goes down, the Allied team is ready to respond with friendly, courteous service -- day or night, 24/7.
Emergency Service? Call (936) 756-9777
Air conditioning tips
- Service system annually - clean outdoor coil each time the system is serviced. Studies have shown that just cleaning the outdoor coil can save up to 25% on operating costs.
- Replace the filter as recommended and use at least a pleated, high-efficiency type filter.
- Set the thermostat a little higher. Each degree higher will lower your operating cost by approximately 4%.
- Have your duct system sealed. We use mastic sealers instead of duct tape. Older systems used old methods of duct installation. Studies have shown that the average system using the older methods leaks approximately 25% of its air.
- Use your programmable thermostat to save money. If you don't have a programmable thermostat, ask us about having one installed. Offset temperature and times to work with your schedule.
- Replace your old, inefficient system. A system rated 14.0 SEER or better could reduce your energy cost by 40% a year.. really!
- Weatherize your home. Adding attic insulation (R-38 is recommended), installing solar screens to sun exposed windows, provide shade to the sunny side of the house.
- If you have a two-story home and only one AC system, add zone controls and additional thermostats.
Serving customers throughout Conroe, Willis, The Woodlands, Imperial Oaks,
Oak Ridge, Shenandoah and surrounding areas. For service calls or new sales, call (936) 756-9777.